Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yes! Keep in Touch With Me!

At the conference in Atlanta, a number of people in the EMDR community stopped by the table and gave us their contact info so we can stay in touch with them about the movie. The first batch of letters went out recently to the 28 who asked us to keep in touch with them. (If you didn't get a message from me recently, it's because we're still deciphering your handwriting, or maybe we don't have an email address from you... do you have a sec to send this to me?)

Would you like to be on the list? We'll send periodic updates of significant developments, quick email suggestions of ways to promote the movie to your colleagues, behind-the-scenes progress toward the finished product.... I promise you will not be inundated with emails -- I guarantee it actually, since the time I have available to volunteer will keep me from getting out of control!

We'd be happy to add you to the list -- just send me a quick message with your email, and you're all set! Thanks for supporting this fantastic project!

-- Jeanette (jeanette.gascho@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment